photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

03 October 2014

There's a reason for my absence...

Introducing the newest member of the Beautiful Family Affairs family...


Born at home on September 5, 2014 at 11:32 weighing a whopping 9 lbs 10 oz and measuring 22 inches long. 

I love little baby toes.


My little cowboy.

His belly just makes me smile!

I love this picture of my two little loves. It took a lot to get it, and if you look closely enough, you can see a little tear on Bug's cheek. The instant we put Little Guy in her lap, she broke down in tears and kept saying "No!" It was really kinda funny. The only way we got her to smile was to ask her to give him a kiss. She absolutely loves giving him kisses and blankets and "pats" on the head. If he's crying, she'll run to him and check on him. 

We're all still adjusting after 4 weeks of him being here. We're absolutely smitten with him and he is such a cuddle bug!

I hope to share my birth story soon, but this little guy is keeping us on our toes with sleep. I think he and his sister have it worked out where Mommy and Daddy get as little sleep as possible. Those little stinkers are already plotting against us! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from Mommy Moments link up. Congratulations! He's adorable and so are all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures! Congratulations on your new baby! #mommymoments

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! Major congrats girl, I've been waiting for this post. Even though I already knew you had him. Thank you, Instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, look how precious he is! Congratulations, Alli! I can't wait to hear your birth story!

    ReplyDelete