photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

03 July 2014

A New Bump-date!


I am currently (almost) 32 weeks. I think now I've reached the "whale" stage, and I still have 8 weeks (+) to go! I'm living in maternity clothes, gym shorts, and the hubs's t-shirts. It's summer in the south, so you do what you gotta do. 

Last week, I pulled a muscle in my abdomen. I don't know how. Probably rolling over at night. How sad is that?! Oh the joys of pregnancy. It made life pretty difficult for a while. Everything hurt. And it soon became little guy's favorite kicking spot. My midwife checked it out and informed me that his feet were all in the muscle. And what made it better was that was the side that I carry Bug on. Picking her up and holding her became another act after that. But luckily it has healed and I am back to full (as full as pregnant women get) mobility.

This pregnancy is flying by! It's hard to believe my due date is next month! When did that happen?! Of course, I'm taking bets on whether this guy will be early or late. I'm thinking he'll be late like his big sister, which will make him a September baby. I think my mom is hoping he'll come on her birthday (September 3rd). I personally am just ready to meet him! 

It comes in waves that we're having a little boy. I think our family is so conditioned to little girls, that we won't know what to do with a little boy! I know these are normal feelings of anxiety, but it still hits every once-in-a-while. We've got almost everything. I just have to go pick up our swing and some more clothes from some friends of ours, and then we'll have everything. But as far getting everything ready here...that's another story. Bug's room is still a mess and nowhere near set up for her brother to come. She's also still in her crib. We've decided to skip the toddler bed and go straight to the twin bed. Right now we're on the lookout for an inexpensive twin mattress. Hopefully, switching her to a twin bed will go better than switching her to the toddler bed did.

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Don't forget about the two awesome giveaways that I'm hosting/co-hosting! You can check them out here and here.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that when you said he's due next month, then said he will be late, that we are already into September!! Crazy!!!

    Alycia//Crazily Normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most adorable bump ever! You're in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete