photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

19 November 2012

Off Grid

These past few weeks have been kinda chaotic. I don't really know what all has been going on, I just know that they've been crazy. So I've fallen off the wagon. Here are a few pictures and updates from instagram (you can follow me @ awood009) 

We got the car seat installed! I know I'm only 32 weeks and this might be a little too early to get things done, but I'd rather have it ready in case anything happens!

Impromptu 32 week photo session (we were taking pictures for our thank you cards)

My car seat canopy came in the mail! I got a GREAT deal on this and couldn't be more thrilled with the way it turned out!

We started off our vacation with waffles!

My 31 week bump!

Going through clothes for my baby girl :)

A gift from wonderful friends! I love the sock monkey bottom and booties!

My best friend threw me the best baby shower ever! I'm so lucky to have all these wonderful people in my life and they already love our little girl so so much! Also, me at 30 weeks!

Hopefully I'll get into the swing of things once things settle down. Of course, with the holidays coming up there's not telling what could happen. All I know is that this week is a week for the hubs and I to nest and decorate and spend time together.

1 comment:

  1. It's very smart of you to have the car seat ready to go. My son came 2 1/2 weeks early and we didn't have the seat installed yet. My brother had to install it while I was in labor!

    ReplyDelete