photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

26 November 2012

33 Weeks!

I know I'm multiple weeks behind on this pregnancy update. Things have just been crazy around here. I can't really put my finger on all that's exactly gone on, I just know things have been crazy. Ever get that feeling?


How far along: 33 weeks! Only 7 more to go!

Trimester: Third and final trimester!!!!!

Baby size: Pineapple - somewhere over 17 inches and between 4 and 5 pounds, we have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday to see a more "accurate" reading on how big she is

Toes: What toes? I have toes?!

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: This girl still loves to move! Especially when music is playing! It makes me smile. I can't wait to sign her up for her first ballet class!

Cravings: Food. Please. Food. I just need food! My sweet tooth has picked up, though it could be because there are so many yummy sweet treats that are fall-iscious. Right now I want a milkshake.

Aversions: I tried chicken again...I nearly threw up. It was horrible. No thank you.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, acid re-flux, some slight dizziness, and hip and back pain, but nothing to complain about :) Also, I'm beginning to experience Braxton Hicks contractions.

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: We got our Christmas tree and Christmas decorations up this week! All I could think about is how  different the next holiday season will be. I'm so excited to share all the joy and excitement with our little girl!

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing her again in just a couple of days. We have a scheduled ultrasound because I'm measuring big. I've been saying she'll be a big girl, so I'm anxious to see just how big she is!


The Life Of Faith

Also, there's a new poll! People have been telling my all sorts of things about when this little girl will come. What do y'all think? Will she be early? Will she be late? Will she be right on time?

2 comments:

  1. Look at that belly!! Keep me posted on your ultrasound, hoping everything is great and they just let her come when she is good and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lookin' good! Baby is almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete