photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

07 January 2014

Someone's Turning 1!

A certain little girl is turning 1 next Friday! I can't believe it! When did she get this big? Wasn't she just born? I mean, come on people! I can't have a(n almost) 1 year old!

In true 1 year old fashion, we're planning a party for the Saturday after her birthday!

Here is a copy of the invite:


We are going with a winter one-derland theme, basing it off of Mickey in Wonderland (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse), only we're putting a winter spin on it. Complete with a hot chocolate and candy bar. 

I'm super excited about everything! Be on the lookout in a couple weeks for pictures from the party. And to see some of my inspiration check out my First Birthday pinterest board!

3 comments:

  1. aww Evie would love to be at any party that was related to Mickey mouse! She loves it. Is it crazy that I'm already preparing for her bday next year??? lol Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme! I love that you are including Mickey, it makes it different from other winter wonderland parties! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a one-derland! So cute!
    xo, Jennie
    http://www.thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete