photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

06 January 2014

Choosing a Word for 2014

It's become a "thing" to choose a word for the year. I think I remember doing this a couple years ago, but I can't remember. I know it wasn't last year, I was too busy getting ready for this little girl's arrival to worry about much of anything.

But this year is different. Instead of planning for a birth, I'm planning for a birthday (yes, tears have been shed). So I have time now to sit and think about the year ahead.

This last year has brought a whole bunch of new.  I became a mother, than a stay-at-home mom, then I got a part time job, the hubs lost his job, we had a miscarriage. We have had a bunch of new experiences, some wonderful and some heartbreaking and hard. 

2014 brings a new year. A new start. And with this new year I'm choosing a word.


I want to live a life filled with grace with in 2014.

I want to give grace. I want to receive grace. I want to learn what grace is all about.

I want to live grace fully.

So my word for 2014 is grace.

What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment