photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

10 July 2013

From My Kid's Closet: Patriotic Outfits



This fourth of July was Bug's first fourth! Unfortunately, thanks to the lovely rainy weather we were having, we weren't able to fully experience the day. In other words, no fire works or parades or anything like that. Instead, we got to snuggle with my family in a little cabin.


There was a brief break in the rain and we were able to go out and hike to a nearby waterfall.


My brother and his girlfriend were also at the cabin with us. It was great to spend time with them and Bug loved trying on Uncle Bo's hat.

Bug's outfit was all hand-me-down, most of her things are.


From My Kids Closet 200x200 photo FromMyKidsCloset200x200_zps126f4090.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Love that waterfall pic and your little one is rocking that bow! thanks for linking up-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the blog hop. Just wanted to say hi and have a great day.

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love her patriotic outfit, and her bow! She is so cute! I'm way late in commenting because of vacation, thanks for linking up with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete