photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

04 November 2013

Life Hack #2: Potty Breaks


Let's face it, going to the bathroom alone is a luxury. Once Bug started crawling, she was following me everywhere. Yes, that includes the bathroom. Actually, her favorite place to follow me into is the bathroom. She loves going in there. It's the funniest thing. I don't know why she loves going into the bathroom, but she rushes to follow me in there. Of course you can always stick baby in their crib or pack n play, but Bug isn't a fan of being stuck places.

So what do I do if I'm using the bathroom (for doing my makeup of course) and I don't want her getting into everything?

Here's my little secret:

I keep a special few toys in there just for her. Toys that she doesn't get to see very often. 

She loves it! And this mama loves it too. It keeps her out of the trash can, from climbing into the tub, and playing in the cabinet under the sink. It makes going to the bathroom so much easier! 

Do y'all have any tips 

3 comments:

  1. Great tips girl!!!! As a new mama I have most definitely learned to appreciate the luxuries in every day life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! My baby girl, Amelia, isn't crawling yet, but when she is this will be a great distracter in the bathroom. Whenever my husband is home we have this joke that whenever I go to the bathroom he says, "Oh no, you are going to be in there forever!" I will admit I take my time whenever I have the chance to be in there by myself, and I am so thankful to have a great husband who allows me that luxury! (It is so funny that I count being in the bathroom for a little while by myself as a luxury, ha!)

    adelemamabrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! I do the same thing with my husband. It's a wonderful time to enjoy some alone time and refresh.

      Delete