photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

15 May 2013

Favorite Things: 3 Month Edition



This favorite thing 3 month edition is extremely similar to the 2 month edition. Items one, three, four, and five are all the same. We just loved them in the 3rd month as much as we did in the second! Two things did change though. If you wanna read more about the other items you can check them out here.

2. Angelcare Movement & Sound Monitor - This monitor has been my peace of mind now that Bug is sleeping in her own room. The steady beeping sound notifying me that she is still okay has been amazing. It's taken me a little while to get used to, but I love it. I do remember the first time the alarm sounded though, that terrified me. But we've figured out how to work it out, and I know how to position her to where she can't manage to scoot off of it while she sleeps.

6. Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether - I have seen great things about Sophie and so at the first chance I got, the hubs and I ran to Babies R Us to find one. There were many different choices. We decided to go with the one that has "handles" for our girl. The first reason is that it seems easier to grip for her, the second is that she can't easily choke herself by sticking Sophie's long neck down her throat. I love this little toy and it goes everywhere with us. Bug can easily grab it and it goes directly into her mouth. She still hasn't gotten the hang of chomping down on it, but it's cute to see her with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment