photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

18 September 2012

Ode to Pregnancy Emotions

Okay, so maybe not an ode. That just sounded good in the title.

But seriously, pregnancy emotions, what are you doing to me?! One minute I'm fine, the next I'm curled up in a ball on the couch crying and can barely contain myself, the next I'm mad at the world.

I hope I'm not the only one feeling this way. And when I get this way the only thing that seems to make it better is a Wendy's Frosty. 


I mean, just look at the yummy goodness. I dropped enough hints with the hubs, so let's see if he comes home from work with one. 

Anyway, I'm sitting here breathing deeply trying to get these emotions in check. I know they're not a true representation of how I'm feeling and they're all just out of wack because of these lovely things called hormones. But it's all worth it, right? The ups and downs will all be worth it once this baby girl is here!

1 comment:

  1. oh man, that sounds like quite the trip! I remember when I first got on birth control by emotions being all sorts out of wack. I was laughing one second crying the next. I can't even imagine what it must be like with pregnancy. Keep your chin up- you're doing great! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete