photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

21 August 2012

19 Weeks!

I LOVE MY BUMP!




How far along: 19 weeks 

Trimester: Second

Baby size: Mango - 6 inches!!

Toes: I can still see them! I have proof!

Gender: Find out at in 1 week!!!!

Movement: Best feeling ever! The hubs felt kicks for the first time too! I love being able to share that with him!

Cravings: Food. Please. Food.

Aversions: Slowly fading away! Now I just want to eat all the time.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, and leg cramps have found their way into the picture though.

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: Feeling those little flutters!

What I'm looking forward to: Ultrasound next Thursday!!

Second week back at work and I'm slowly building up stamina. The stairs are killing me though. I get winded easily. But that's to be expected and I'm okay with it. I love this pregnancy. Sometimes I'm exhausted and sometimes I complain, but I'm loving being pregnant! Absolutely loving it. Don't forget to vote on what you think we're having!! Boy or girl?!



Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. ONE MORE WEEK!! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute baby bump! I found you Mommy Moments Link Party :) come visit me at ourlittlebig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am your newest follower and you have a wonderful blog:) I would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com

    ReplyDelete