photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

22 July 2012

15 weeks :)



How far along: 15 weeks

Trimester: Second

Baby size: Navel Orange

Toes: I can still see them!

Gender: Find out in a month hopefully!

Movement: Maybe?! I don't know, but I think so!

Cravings: Milk and cheese, lots of cheese

Aversions: Depends on the day

Nausea/Morning sickness: It still hits me every once in a while, but it's not too bad. I've just gotta watch myself and not push myself or I get a headache, and worse a migraine.

Maternity clothes: Been wearing them for weeks and not ashamed, they are so comfortable!

Best moment of the week: I'm finally getting my energy back!

What I'm looking forward to: Spray painting that crib!

 


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I've been getting migraines too! They are awful since there is nothing we can do about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to sleep them off, but they seem to last forever. I find that a small cup of coffee and 1 Tylenol will do the trick. I hate drinking the caffeine and taking the medicine, but it's either that or suffer.

      Delete
  2. You look great! Thanks for linking up with Mommy Moments:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such a sweet letter to baby! Hopefully you'll feel movement soon, my husband just felt our baby move for the first time around 19 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! New follower from Mommy Moments. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can.

    Also hosting Mom's Monday Mingle. Love to have you!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete